Pacific-Rim Caesar SaladShared by:
This is a modified version of Pacific Rim salad with Lemongrass and Asian Flavors
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds Toasted
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced lemongrass* Frozen
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 head Romain Torn into pieces
- 1 cup shaved Parmesan
- Heat heavy small skillet over medium-low heat. Add sesame seeds and stir until toasted and golden, about 3 minutes. Set aside. (optionally buy these already toasted)
- Combine lime juice and next 6 ingredients in processor; process until well blended. With processor running, add vegetable oil in slow stream; process until slightly thickened. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place lettuce in large bowl. Add dressing and Parmesan; toss to combine. Divide salad among plates; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan and toasted sesame seeds.
Serve the dressing on the side to make both styles of Caesar Salad. We prefer Kens dressing over other brands. *Lemongrass can be purchased already minced in the frozen section of your Asian market.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!