Panera Spicy Thai Chicken Salad
Copycat Panera Spicy Thai Salad with Chicken flavorful, yet healthy
- 2 Cups sliced Chicken breast
- 2 Heads Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Cup Carrots Cubed
- 1/2 Cup Edamame Roasted
- 3/4 cup Bell pepper Roasted and cut into cubes
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Almonds Sliced
- 1/4 Cup fried Wonton strips
- 2 Tbsp Chucky Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seed Oil
- 2 Tbsp Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 1 Cup Thai Chili Vinaigrette
- Roast the edamame and cubed bell peppers for 10 minutes if using the oven at 350 degrees on a grill or via broil in an oven for approximately 10 minutes until starting to look charred. Set aside.
- Roast or grill the 2-3 chicken breast if you don't buy it already roasted and sliced and slice into strips. If oven roasting, we roasted ours on a cookie sheet for approximately 45 minutes, at 350 degrees, checking to make sure it doesn't burn. It is done when it is cooked through and slightly browned but not overly charred on the outside. Set aside.
- Chop the Romaine lettuce into 1" sized squares and place in the large salad bowl.
- Chop the carrot into small cubes the same size as the red peppers.
- Chop the cilantro into small pieces and set aside.
- Toss together everything except the dressing, sesame seeds, wontons, and chicken which will be toppings.
- Mix the Thai chili vinagrette, sesame oil and peanut butter in a small bowl
- Serve with the chicken breast, Thai chili vinaigrette mix and top with sesame seeds and wontons.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!