Chicken El Dermie Le HermieShared by:
A quick recipe for some mouth watering chicken. I made this recipe and it's simple and very tasty!
- 6 large chicken drumsticks
- 6 teaspoons corn oil spread divided
- 2 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons ground thyme
- 2 tablespoons herb de provence
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1/8 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- Arrange chicken legs in an aluminum oven tray lined with parchment paper. Dab 1 teaspoon of corn oil spread on each and sprinkle with seasoning. Rotate chicken and season on the other side. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes and then turn legs over. Bake another 35 to 40 minutes. Check and if needed cook another 30 minutes.
- A brush helps put the oil on the chicken. Grinding the seasoning in a coffee grinder an placing it in a shaker will insure even flavoring.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 11 g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 2 g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 4 g|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 59 mg||20 %|
|Sodium 387 mg||16 %|
|Potassium 155 mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0 g||0 %|
|Sugars 0 g|
|Protein 14 g||28 %|
|Vitamin A||1 %|
|Vitamin C||3 %|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!