Grilled Pork Chops, Charred Peaches and Corn on the Cob
Grilled Pork Chops with Cinnamon Peaches and Corn on the Cob. You can add a green salad to add more vegetables and make this meal stretch a little further too. But for us, this is all we need on a warm summer night.
Grilled Pork Chops
- 4 Center Cut Boneless Pork Chops 1/2" thick
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes optional
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Grilled Cinnamon Peaches
- 4 peaches
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted
- 3 Tablespoons honey
Corn on the Cob
- 4 whole or half Fresh or whole corn on the cob
- Combine all the ingredients, except pork chops, into a large ziploc bag. Zip bag closed and knead bag gently to combine ingredients.Reopen the ziploc bag and place pork chops into it. Zip bag closed and move pork chops around the marinade to coat evenly.Place bag with pork chops inside the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.When ready to cook, heat grill to medium heat, about 450 degrees.Remove pork chops from bag and place them on the grill. Cook for 4 minutes, turn and cook for another 4 minutes. Pork will have nice grill marks and be cooked through.Remove to a serving platter.
GRILLED CINNAMON PEACHES
- Combine melted butter, cinnamon, and honey in a shallow bowl.Cut peaches in half and remove the pits.Dip each cut half into the cinnamon honey mixture, cut side down.Place on a tray and repeat with all cut peaches.Place each peach, cut side down, on the grill and cook for 4 minutes. Turn with tongs and cook for another 4 minutes. You can drizzle any remaining cinnamon honey onto the cooked side of the peaches after you flip them.Remove them to the serving platter.
Corn on the Cob
- Place the corn on the grill over medium heat. Cook for 8 minutes, turning after 4 minutes.Remove to your serving platter.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!